Sunday, November 23, 2008

Time to give thanks

I have so much to be thankful for this year. My writing has been very successful with my first novel, "Beneath the Surface" to be released soon. A second novel, "Venture in Faith" is with an agent.
I contributed a short piece to "Write Before Christmas" andanthology which will be available soon.

This month I've had several book signings in the Beaumont area, spoke for the Writer's Guild in Jasper and attended the Bayou Writer's conference in Lake Charles with several writer's from Beaumont.

I'll have a booth at Groves First Friday in December and a booth at the Old Timers Festival in Sour Lake, Dec 12-13. Stop by for a visit!

2 comments:

Debra Harris-Johnson said...

Carol, this is all so great!!! I am so proud for you. You deserve all the success you get. Can not wait to hear about all the details. Congratulations and "Happy Thanksgiving".

Laurie Kolp said...

I am thankful for you! Have a nice Thanksgiving!