Saturday, November 07, 2009

signings and such

I have a new book in the works. "Loon's Necklace" is a children's story that I illustrated. The manuscript is with Publication Consultants in Anchorage. When I have a publication date, I'll post it.

The pictures below are two that are being considered for the back cover of "Loon's Necklace". I'm so glad I didn't try to read to more than two wiggly girls. This is my youngest granddaughter, Gianna, and her best friend, Bianca. We call them Gigi and Bebe.














Laurie Kolp arranged for us to be interviewed on Fox 4, KBTV, Friday morning. Quite an experience and something I'd like to do again. The staff was so easy to work with.










Friday night Laurie and her kids joined me with a booth at First Friday in Groves. The night was cool and pleasant. We each sold a few books.
Saturday we joined another autthor at Barnes and Nobles for a book signing.
It is time to start shopping for Christmas. Books are the perfect gift.


1 comment:

Ey Wade said...

Congratulations. I love book signings and meeting happy readers.