Thursday, April 30, 2009

On the Road Again


Sunday, April 26, 2009, Pastor "Big" Jim Salles and my church family at West End Baptist Church, Beaumont, TX, presented me with a love offering to help with gas on my missions trip to Alaska.
After prayer, we enjoyed a pot-luck dinner.
My itinerary includes visits with friends in Paris, TX, and Antlers, OK. then a stop in Yellowstone NP before meeting up with fellow volunteers, Lynne and Dale Martin in Great Falls, Montana.
From there we will caravan through Canada and the Yukon.
While at Camp Baldwin, Delta Junction, AK, I will be joining short term Campers on Mission volunteers to provide maintaince, cook, teach crafts, and do other custodial chores. Lynne and Dale are camp directors. I'm just a general go-fer assistant.
As I travel, I follow the Roman Road that I'm sharing below:
"For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God." Romans 3:23
All means you and me.
"For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." Romans 6:23. The consequences of unbelief is death, but
"...God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son..." John 3:16a










"But God demonstrates His own love towards us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us." Romans 5:8.
God provided a substitute, Jesus, who died for our sins.
"...that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life." John 3:16b




"...if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised him from the dead, you will be saved." Romans 10:9
"For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto Salvation." Romans 10:10.
"For whoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." Romans 10:13
Dear Lord,
I admit that I have sinned and need your forgiveness. I now turn from my sins to folow You. I believe that Jesus died on the cross for my sins and that He came back to life after three days. I invite You to come into my heart and life. I confessYou as my Savior and Lord.
Thank You for Your love and the gift of eternal life.
In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

No comments: