Saturday, December 20, 2008

Jesus is the Reason

For to us a child is born, to us a Son is given , and the government will be on his shoulders.

And He will be called Wonderful counselor,

Mighty God,
Everlasting Father,
Prince of Peace, Isaiah 9:6

The igloo and figures are from Alaska.
The grey Nativity was made for ash from Mount Helens.
This white egg shaped Nativity was made from sands at White Sands, New Mexico.


The aluminum painted Nativity is from Mexico.


My God bless you and your family, especially during this Christmas season.


2 comments:

Debra Harris-Johnson said...

I love your nativity scene. I used our oic from the guild meeting in a slide show on my blog, I hope you like it. I am so blessed to have you in my life. I talk about my crit group all the time and miss you. Now after Christmas go write that storm story.

Laurie Kolp said...

I, too, am grateful for the critique group. Hope you have a great Christmas!