Saturday, July 26, 2008

Write On!


Writing is a passion! We are learning to write and write to learn.

The Agape Chapter of Inspirational Writers Alive meet in Groves this week. We heard a wonderful talk by Yvonne Sutherland, docent and researcher for the Port Arthur Historical Society. She shared many of her research techniques with us and some of her travel adventures.


Laurie, Debra and Melanie members of the Golden Triangle Writers Guild and I (behind the camera) meet once a month as a critique group. Other members were absent. We invite other writers to come and join us. Our goal is to become better writers.

3 comments:

Ey Wade said...

I'm so sorry I missed the meeting, but I read the email after it had started. Hopefully I will make the next one.

Anonymous said...

Nice pic. I see my crit partner, Lisa. IWA-What fun!

Very nice blog, Carol.

Debra Harris-Johnson said...

I had a great time and I am looking forward to the next. Thank you for opening your home and your heart. I think it is great the way we support each other.